Friday, January 30, 2015

Let's Talk...

This is a very personal post. This is kind of like a journal entry. I might be all over the place. My thoughts are just jumping around. But I am sharing it with you all. And I hope you don't judge me because of my mental health. My mental health issues is not a label, it's a diagnosis. 

Seeing as how this past Wednesday was Bell Let's Talk Day, regarding the stigma against mental health. I know a lot about mental health. I have mental health issues myself. I have major depressive disorder. I've suffered from it for quite sometime. Seeing as how I have chronic pain, that causes my depression to be about. Crocheting helps me. It gives me something to focus on and I love it. It gives me something to be better at, since I feel like I can't be "normal" like most people. I feel like a failure. And see, this here, this is the depression talking. I can't work. I feel useless, I feel like, no one is ever going to want to be with me. Who wants to be with someone who is depressed, and negative. I have been trying very very hard to be more positive and I had been. But, as of right now, it's not working. New medication is supposed to help with it, maybe in another couple weeks. Anyways, I think thats about it for now. There might be more posts about this in the future. But I hope everyone contributed to Bell Let's Talk. 

#BellLetsTalk

No comments:

Post a Comment