Saturday, January 17, 2015

Some more squares for you guys!

Happy New Year!!

So I hope everyone had a happy new year and a good christmas! I know I did. I spent it with my friends and family.

So these squares I printed off the instructions from websites. I found all these squares from www.lookatwhatimade.net this was when they did the Block A Week CAL..




This square is called Peppermint Mocha Frappe designed by SmoothFox
www.smoothfoxlover.blogspot.com
This is a 12' Square




This square is Eight Pointed Flower designed by Julie Yeager Designs
This is a 9' Square




This square is called Wish Upon A Star designed by Melinda Miller
This is a 12' Square




This square is called Easter Day designed by SmoothFox
This is a 12' Square




This square is called Cocoa Puff designed by Melissa Green.
This is a 12' Square


No comments:

Post a Comment