Friday, January 30, 2015

My Winter Work In Progresses

So for the first time since starting to crochet I have actually started a project. It's going to be a christmas present. Yes, I know we just had Christmas, but, I want to start on them now, as I have quite a few in mind. 

My first project is Sophie's Universe CAL from Lookatwhatimade.net. I am very excited to do this project. 
I won't be doing all this by myself but most of it will be done by me. When it isn't it's going to be done by my mother. This won't be completely complete until May 31st as Dedri and Kimberly have given this date as the final part of Sophie's Universe. 

I am so excited with how this is turning out :) 

My second project is mine and my mother's design. It's pretty much granny squares. 


I've done 6 different squares. How my mom and I are putting them together is taking 4 of each square and she's putting them together with a granny square border, not 100% and then doing a round around the block of 4. 


Here's the pattern we made. The colour that's the first round is the round that's on the outside. 

We have another couple other ideas of blankets. And then at the same time, I am still doing some squares from lookatwhatimade.net from the CAL from last year, and then mooglyblog.com has a CAL with squares as well. So I will be very busy this year and I completely LOVE IT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment